Bhrigushree Charitable Trust
Be an active member of our donation services to raise your hands for noble causes
At Bhrigushree Astrology services we welcome you to participate in wide varieties of donations to get rid of planetary ill-effects, find progress, calmness & integrity. No matter where you are living in the world, you can be our active member to donate clothes, blood, food, animals & wealth…
Guruma Bhrigushree will guide you what, when & why donate. Your all questions and doubts related to charity will be answered by Guruma.
Guruma says, “Life is ephemeral and the wealth is unstable. Goddess Lakshmi doesn’t stay one place for a long time, therefore, you should try to do some charitable work often. Clothes donation, home donation, money donation and any type of charity gives you more benefits than the taker.”
As per psychology, miser people often deal with the problem of childlessness or have a few children. These children have 80% or a higher chance of getting spoiled. It means as you sow so shall you reap. Charity is the rule of nature. Just like the ocean always gives water to the clouds to rain. Not only Gita, Bible and Kuran but also today’s scientists, all have found the charity as a profitable deal. So, let’s begin what you can donate through Bhrigushree Charitable Trust Services.
What can You Donate with Bhrigushree Charitable Trust Services?
- VEDIC DAAN
- FOOD DONATION
- CLOTHES DONATION
- DONATION FOR EDUCATION
- FINANCIAL DONATION
- LAST RIGHT RITUAL DONATION
- BLOOD DONATION
- NATURAL DISASTERS DONATION
- HOMELESS DONATION
- DIVYANG DONATION
- OLD AGE DONATION
- MEDICAL DONATIONS
- KANYAA DAAN DONATION
- BHRIGU MATH DONATION
- LAST BIRTH DONATION
- MARRIAGE DONATION
- FESTIVAL DONATION
- NAVGRAHA SHANTI DAAN (SURYA, CHANDRA, MANGAL, BUDH, GURU, SHUKRA,SHANI, RAHU, KETU)
- MAHA-VIDYALAYA DAAN (DONATION FOR BLIND CHILDREN’S)
- BHOJAN DAAN ( FOOD DONATIONS )
- GAU DAAN (COW DONATION)
- GAU SEVA ( COW’S FODDER )
- BRAHMAN BHOJAN (FOOD TO PANDIT OR PUROHIT’S
Charity As Per Planetary
Charity is all about giving a hand to someone in need. The feeling comes from the heart shows your kindness and compassion. According to Vedic astrology, Daan is important to get rid of the malefic effect of non-favourable planets. But native should refrain from giving the Daan which are represented by benefice planets. What should be given in the Daan should be decided on the basis of planetary condition in the Horoscope to make it valuable for you… The Vedic astrology also suggests you about the ideal recipient for your charity like animals or people. Dedicating charity to a planet, we can work with the energy of the planet and diminish its negative effects. Sometimes, you are in depression and feeling rootlessness and loneliness. It can be related to your job, family, business, relation and health. Instead of cursing yourself and your luck, try to find out the reason of this. It may possible that in the past life you had promised to offer some charity or Pooja related to your planets and later on forgot to fulfil it. This may be resulted to facing these problems in life. So fulfil the offer that you have promised with your charity. Our Astrology service will guide you what planet is affecting you and what is the best day to participate in Daan & Punya.
- Charity for Navagrahas to Please Planets for Better Results Donation to appease the Planet Sun (On Sunday):RUBY,coral,wheat, jaggery,ghee,red cloth,sandalwood,saffron flowers
- Donation to appease the planet mercury (On Wednesday): EMERALD, gold, green cloth, lentil, sugar, ghee, flowers, fruits, camphor, Dakshina
- Donate to appease the planets moon (On Monday): PEARL, White cloth, rice, curd, sandalwood, camphor, flowers, conch.
- Donate to appease the planet Mars (On Tuesday): CORAL, Gold, copper, lentil, jaggery, ghee, red cloth, saffron, sandal wood
- Daan to appease the planets Venus (On Friday): DIAMOND-AMERICAN DIAMOND, Gold, Silver, cloth, rice, Sugar candy, milk, curd, sandalwood, flowers
- Daan to appease the planet Jupiter – (On Thursday): YELLO SAPPHIRE-TOPAZ, Gold, Yellow cloth, Chana (grams), Turmeric, Jaggery, Ghee, flowers, fruits books, Dakshina.
- Daan to appease to planet Saturn (on Saturday): NEELAM-BLUE SAPPHIRE, gold, black cloth, oil, horse bean, music, flowers, Dakshina.
- Donation to appease the Planet Rahu: AGATE-GOMEAD, gold, lead, blue cloth, blanket, Sesamum, mustard oil, flowers, Dakshina.
- Donation to appease planet Ketu: CAT’S EYE- LAHSUNIYA, Gold, bluish
grey cloth, seven types of cereals, oil coconut, knife, Dakshina.
The Right Time & Date to Donate
Ketu Daan, Mangal Daan and any type of Daan should be practiced at the right time and date to get its benefits. As per the Hindu mythology and astrology, donation to the God should be offered in the early morning. To get rid of Doshas, the Daan should be offered in the afternoon. For our ancestors, the donation best time is at night or in evening. Daan to the spirits should be practiced in the evening.
Let’s find out the right date (this) to do some charity:
1. Shukla Poornima in Jyestha, Vaishakh month
2. Dasham or Poornima day in Aashad month
3. Krishna Ashtami in Shravana month
4. Tritiya of Krishna Paksha in month of Bhadrapada
5. Kartik Shukla Dwadeshi and Poornima
6. Paush Shukla Ekadashi
7. Magh Shukla Tritiya and Saptami
8. Phalguna Amavasya in Poornima
9. Chaitra Krishna Panchami
10. Chaitra Shukla Panchami
11. Vaishakh Shukla Tritiya
12. Kartik Shukla Saptami
13. Margshish Shukla Navami
14. Magh Shukla Trayodashi
15. Phalgun Krishna Tritiya.
Ten other types of Charity or Mahadaan:
1. Godaan (Donating Cow) – Direct or indirectly
2. Donating Land – According to one’s ability
3. Donating Gold – According to one’s ability or 34 Grams
4. Donating Silver – According to one’s ability or 2 Kilos.
5. Donating clothes – Cloth measuring 8 yards.
6. Donating grain/cereals – According to one’s ability or 100 Kilo.
7. Donating Ghee – According to one’s ability or 20 Kilos
8. Donating Jaggery – According to one’s ability or 13 Kilos
9. Donating Sesame – According to one’s ability or 18 Kg.
10. Donating Salt – According to one’s ability or 135 Kg.
One should try to donate during solar and lunar eclipse In case, the solar eclipse falls on Sunday and a lunar eclipse falls on Monday, the donator will reap limitless benefits. Amavasya, Poornima, Vaidhriti, Vyatipat and Sankranti are consider the best days to donate as per Hindu religion.
Donation practices on Poornima of the Vaishakh, Shravana, Kartik and Magh are considered noble and auspicious. The tithi of Somvati Amavasya is very rare which is even auspicious for Gods. On the day of Nirjala Ekadashi you can donate everything except food. Ramnavami and Janmashtami and the day after Janmashtami are considered the best day to do some charity. Avoid donating during ‘Mand Utsav’. Akshaya Tritiye is the best time to please Gods with your donation and you will probably get more than you donate. Amavasya on Monday. Saptami of Sunday, Chaturthi on Tuesday and the Ashtami on Wednesday are considered good as a solar eclipse for charity. Avoid donating during Trayodashi days of Shravana month and also in the Bhadrapada Krishna Paksha, on Kartik Shukla Navami, Ekadashi, Makar Sanskranti and in Adhik maas.
Importance of Daan or Donation as per various Sources
Daan (in Hindi) is a Sanskrit word which is all about “act of giving”. Whether donate money to charity, food to homeless and food to animal, for every Hindus, daan is associated with dharma (religious duty). Every individual has a duty or dharma towards their family, friends, and society. Hinduism focuses on giving Daan for public benefits.
Rig Veda claims, knowledge is something which sharpen if you share and charity imparting knowledge is the best.
As per Manusmriti, giving food to hungry gives us great satisfaction. An individual who gives lamp or some form of light is blessed with a good eye sight.Donating land will help you get land in return and donating silver helps to get beauty….
Bhagavata Gita says “Daan” is proper and improper when you have surplus to live your life and to help others. If it is performed without any expectation or reward is beneficial to both the giver and recipient.
Bhavishyapura focuses on the forms of charity and states their benefits.
- For wealth- charity of cow
- For source of income- charity of land
- For prosperity –charity of knowledge
These things add benefits to all your seven generations.
Kanyadaan, in a Hindu wedding is the Mahadaan. The father expects the groom for a promise to adhere to his dharma towards his wife. The groom is expected to live a moral and lawful life, earn enough arth (wealth) to fulfil the material needs of his lawful wife and give her kama(love) for the rest of their married life.
Donate money online or donate to charity online with Bhrigushree donation services. We feel pleasure to assist you to make your charity successful. Our organization is associated with many orphanage schools, old age homes, temples and many NGO firms to make sure that your donation will receive to the needy.